Code of Conduct
All students of the College shall comply with instructions given in the prospectus and shall abide by the instructions given by college authorities. All students of the College shall disclose details and produce documents thereof when asked to do so by all persons who are authorized to act on behalf of the College, by a Proctor or members of the proctorial board.
- No student of the College shall have in his or her possession or supply to any other person any unauthourised drug.
- No student of the College shall act in such a way as to cause unnecessary risk to the health or safety of any person on the premises of the College, or another College, or of the University, and no student of the College shall act in such a way as to cause unnecessary risk or damage to the property of any such person, or of the College, or of another College, or of the University.
- No student of the College shall intentionally or recklessly damage or deface or knowingly misappropriate any property (including computer-stored information) of the College, of another College or of the University.
- Neglect and inattention to studies, undesirable conduct and activities inside and outside the class-room, disobedience of orders, strikes, hooliganism, vandalism or causing damage to the properties of the Institute and use of unfair means during examinations etc., will amount to acts of indiscipline and students found indulging in such acts of indiscipline are liable to punishment by fine in cash, suspension or even expulsion from the Institute.
- Ragging and sexual harassment are strictly prohibited and may result in expulsion/rustication/suspension/fine.
Dr. Anupam Shukla
Dr. Rajul Saxena